What are the requirements?
- Resident of Union County
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Personal (own) means of transportation (i.e. a car)
- Participation in an informal interview during business hours of 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Successful completion of Advocate training which includes attendance at all sessions
- Successful completion of state certification requirements
- Commitment to volunteer for a period of at least one year
- Commitment to signing up for at least three hotline shifts per month
- Regular attendance at montly volunteer meetings
*If you meet these requirements and are interested in interviewing, kindly phone us at (908) 233-7273 or email email@example.com.